1.5.0 Patch Notes Pubg Mobile: Guys if you are interested in the season 20 update, then this article is for you, here we will be talking about all the latest updates of Season 20 releasing on July month may you get updates from PUBG Mobile. Stick to the end of this page and I will let you know everything about it.
- Anti-Gravity Motorcycle
- Air conveyor
- New Firearm MG3
1.5 Patch Notes Update Features
Erangel Transit System A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
Prior Air Summoning Device Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
Air Conveyor Launcher
Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas. Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology. Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
Patrol and Protection Robot
Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas. By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
New firearm MG3
New MG3 Light Machine Gun:
Using 7.62mm Ammo, this weapon features a unique firing mode, and its rate of fire can be flexibly adjusted to 660 or 990 rounds per minute, allowing for both stable continuous shooting and rapid strafing.
Only spawns in Air Drops
Throwables & Consumables
New Throwable and Consumable wheels have been added to make it easier to use Throwables/Consumables:
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.
- After you finish taking your photos, you can share them!
Remaining Ammo Indicator
Whenever a magazine is almost empty, the number indicating your remaining ammo will change color:
- When you have 25% ammo remaining, the number will turn yellow.
- When you have 10% ammo remaining, the number will turn red.
You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.