Battlegrounds Mobile India Data Transfer: After the release of Battlegrounds Mobile India early access Crafton has released the details about Data transfer in which you will know what are the things coming back from the old account of PUBG to BGMI.
Most of the things are coming back to the game but there are some items which won’t be seen in the new version of PUBG that is BGMI. This article I will let you know what are the things coming back and what will be eliminated.
1. Data Transfer Complete Details
- Who can transfer their data: Indian players who have an account from the PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik (“Prior App”).
- Last date of Data transfer: December 31, 2021, 23:59:59 UTC
- What is being transferred: Some of the data from the Prior App account will be transferred to the New App
- Things to keep in mind before data transfer:
- When creating a new account for the New App, normal gameplay is possible even if the data transfer is not immediately implemented. The data transfer can be implemented whenever, until December 31, 2021 at 23:59:59 UTC, through the settings menu within the game.
- The data transfer can only be implemented by using your Facebook/Twitter account.
- In the case of Google Play Games account, Google no longer supports logins through an embedded browser. Since BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA is a newly released game this year, data transfers will not be available through Google Play Games accounts.
- Due to the data transfer, there may be data that cannot be stored because the system of the New App is different. A breakdown of the data that is transferrable is below in the table in No.3. Please consider the information in this table when deciding whether to proceed with the data transfer.
- It is recommended that players commence the data transfer right after creating their character and before playing the New App. If a player proceeds with the data transfer after playing the game with their new account in the New App, the data from the Prior App will replace any data existing on the New App such that all of the player’s progress including purchased items and play data from the New App will be deleted.
2. How To Transfer PUBG Data To BGMI?
- Download Battlegrounds Mobile India > Open the game
- Create a new character
- A pop-up will appear asking if you want to proceed with the data transfer, tap on ‘Agree’.
- Another window will appear and you can select from which SNS (social networking service) account in the Prior App you want to use to transfer data to the new account in the New App.
- Once again, there will be a window asking if you want to transfer the data from the Prior App SNS account, and you should select ‘Agree’.
- Suppose if you have selected the wrong SNS account by mistake, you can add or modify the linked account later from the settings within the game > basic menu. (allowed to link up to 2 SNS accounts at once)
- A message indicating that the data from the Prior App SNS account has been successfully transferred to the new account in the New App should pop up if the data transfer was a success.
3. What All Data Will Be Transferred
There are many items which has been eliminated whereas most of the useful and important items have been imported. You can view all the details by clicking below button.
That’s all about the changes that you are going to experience in the game. If you haven’t got the early access then don’t worry the game will be launched very soon.