hello, guys here in this article we are come with all the settings of the free-fire friends yes if you do your sensitivity same as our giving article then definitely you can booyah the matches we can compare it by the many pro players sensitivity then we come in the design of this so it will really helpful for that. Free Fire sensitivity settings
Free Fire Sensitivity Settings
- Adjust the sensitivity of the general scope at 50 to 60
- The Adjust Red dot at 45 to 55.
- Adjust 2x scope from 35 to 40.
- Make 4x scope ranging between 25 and 35.
- The AWM scope should be set between 20 and 30.
Free Fire Graphics Settings
The game allows you to adjust basic features including graphics, language, and mini-maps. You can adjust the graphics of the game based on the configuration and quality of your phone. If you have a good enough smartphone, then you can adjust the graphics to Ultra quality to get the best experience. But for those who want to play the game smoothly without lagging, then you should choose the Smooth setting. After that, you can adjust other graphics features such as the brightness, shadow, and FPS effects in classic quality. If you want to play like a pro, then you should select the rotating mini-map
Free Fire Controls Settings
- You should choose precisely on scope or default mode for aim precision.
- You should select scope only in Left Fire Button control and then, adjust the transparency to 100%. The size should be around 65%.
- You should turn off the quick reload and weapon switch. Select Hold Fire to Scope, and Two-handed mode in the vehicle controls.
- After that, you need to select Simplified mode in Safezone Hints control.
- Now turn on Auto Parachute and turn off Auto Pickup. Also, select dark In Visual Effects control.