Pubg Mobile Beta iOS/Android– Hello Guys Welcome to my article, In this article you get all your doubts or problem solution regarding download pubg mobile beta version for iOS and Android.
What is the PUBG Mobile Beta Version?
A beta version of PUBG Mobile is usually released before an official update in order to test out new features before they are implemented in the game.
For IOS: PUBG Mobile 1.5 for iPhone and iPad
Pubg Mobile 1.5.0 Beta Version Recently Released From Official Pubg Developers, If You Want to download 1.5 beta apk, then follow the below some steps.
How to Download PUBG Mobile Latest 1.5
Step 1: You Can First Download 1.5.0 APK File From Download 1.5.0 APK Button
Step 2: After Completing Download, You Must Install 1.5 Beta APK On Your Android Device
Step 3: If You Get any problem for Installation or stuck screen, then you connect any VPN for download resources files
Step 4: Then You can Choose Low specification or HD Specification Pack For Your Device
Step 5: After Completing Resource Pack Then guest option window pop up for login
Step 6: Login into guest account then you need an invitation code to enter the beta PUBG
Step 7: After Entering the code, you can enjoy 1.5.0 beta pubg game
How to get pubg beta Invitation code?
Invitation Codes can be obtained from PUBG Mobile’s global version. Players should remember not to share the code with anyone else as they will be punished if found guilty.
How to Download Pubg Mobile Beta iOS?
- DOWNLOAD PUBG for Apple iOS (IOS – OPEN IN SAFARI)
- Start by downloading the game from the link above. If it shows an error, you need to copy and open the link in Safari Browser.
- Once it downloads, enable the “Trusted Certificates” from the device settings.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Configuration Documents and Device Managements > Trusted Certificates and complete.
- After installation launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile Beta.
Season 20 Pubg release date
Guys if you are interested in the season 20 update, then this article is for you, here we will be talking about all the latest updates of Season 20 releasing on July month may you get updates from PUBG Mobile. Stick to the end of this page and I will let you know everything about it.
New Features In 1.5.0 Update Pubg
Erangel Transit System A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
Prior Air Summoning Device Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
Air Conveyor Launcher
Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas. Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology. Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
Patrol and Protection Robot
Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas. By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
New firearm MG3
New MG3 Light Machine Gun:
Using 7.62mm Ammo, this weapon features a unique firing mode, and its rate of fire can be flexibly adjusted to 660 or 990 rounds per minute, allowing for both stable continuous shooting and rapid strafing.
Only spawns in Air Drops
Throwables & Consumables
New Throwable and Consumable wheels have been added to make it easier to use Throwables/Consumables:
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.
- After you finish taking your photos, you can share them!
Remaining Ammo Indicator
Whenever a magazine is almost empty, the number indicating your remaining ammo will change color:
- When you have 25% ammo remaining, the number will turn yellow.
- When you have 10% ammo remaining, the number will turn red.