In this season, Epic Games has done some modifications to challenge the system. From now onwards players have to keep other supplies along with completing the storyline.
Each week we get new Alien Artifacts locations. Most of the week, we have to collect max 4 alien trees but in some weeks there are 5. These Alien Artifacts are used to unlock new customizable options for the Kymera Battle Pass Skin.
Alien Artifacts Map Locations
Here are all the 5 locations where you can find the Alien Artifacts on the map. I have mentioned all those in the below list.
- Orelia Island: You will find the artifact on the south of the map where a dark grey bricks building is available.
- Corny Complex: It is available on the west side of shed, near the crops and south of the pond. You will find the Alien Artifact in this location at the top near the roof of the story building.
- Lockie’s Lighthouse: 3rd Artificat is available in the smaller building available next to the south-easy of Lockie’s Lighthouse. ASA you walk towards the door you will find it.
- Dirty Docks: The week 6 Alien Artifact will be available between the trees on the west side of purple patch which is in North-West where the Alien Biome is located.
- Retail Row: On the second floor of the metal building, in the snowy mountain available in the south-east of retail now you will find the last Alien Artifact of Fornite Week6.
These are all the locations in Fortnite Where You can Find Alien Artifacts. I hope now you will be able to complete the week6 legendary quests easily.