In this post, we are going to tell you guy that Genshin Impact: How to pre-install 1.4 updates on PC. If you want to play the game of Genshin Impact on your laptop, then you have to follow the following steps.
How to pre-install Genshin Impact 1.4 update on PC
Players can follow the steps given below to pre-install the Genshin Impact 1.4 update on their PCs:
- Players need to head over to the Genshin Impact install directory using the file explorer.
- Instead of launching the game directly from GenshinImpact.exe, players will need to double-click on the launcher.exe file inside the install directory.
- As soon as the launcher client opens, players will be able to see a “Game Pre-Installation” option next to the yellow-launch button.
- Clicking on the Get Now option below the pre-installation text will begin pre-downloading the core files for the update.
How to pre-install (1)
Players can follow the steps given below to pre-install the Genshin Impact 1.4 update on Android and iOS devices via the Paimon menu:
- Players will first need to launch Genshin Impact on their devices and head into the Paimon menu.
- Once inside the Paimon menu, players will need to click on “Settings” and then select the “Other” tab.
- On the “Other” tab, players will see a “Pre-Install Resource Package” option.
- Players will have to tap on the “Pre-Install Now” option once the pre-download feature for update 1.4 goes live.
How to pre-install (2)
Players can follow the steps given below to pre-install the Genshin Impact 1.4 update on Android and iOS devices using the log-in pre-installation button:
- As well as the players will see a tiny symbol towards the bottom-left corner of their login screens after launching the game.
- Once the pre-installation files are released by miHoYo, players will simply need to click on this button to begin downloading all the necessary core files for update 1.4 in Genshin Impact.