Pubg PC 13.1 Patch Notes: PUBG PC is here with another brand new Updates to Sanhok and Taego, where a weapon balance pass, a new Progressive weapon, and a new way to leave your mark on the Battlegrounds has been included with the 13.1 patch update. In this patch notes, Taoge has received lots of updates.
Multi Care Packages
In the last patch notes updates, players were asked to increase the number of care packages in airdrops. In the upcoming updates, you will find One Standard Care Packages, 5-15 small care packages. In the Multi-drop care package you will be getting Ammo, healing items, throwables, standard care package spawn items, etc.
Taego Secret Room
The secret room of the Taego map can change the course of your match and will also help you to achieve chicken dinner. But to access the secret room of the Taego map you have to find the hidden keys scattered across the map and it can be used to access this secret room.
There are some useful items available such as self AED, scopes, Low chance of care package items, Large number of healing and throwables.
Changes In Item Spawn
Some changes have been made in the Item Spawn on the basis of users’ feedback given in the last patch note update.
Spawn Rate Changes
|Self AED||37% increase|
|Stun Grenade||14% decrease|
|Molotov Cocktail||3% decrease|
New Items Added
- Emergency Pickup
- Spike Trap
Sanhok was released in the game for the first time in 2018 and made some improvements in 2020 and even after so many times here is another update to make the game even much more interesting.
Small cliffs and rocks have been added on the south beach of the northwest island near the South Ruins.
This time some buildings have been removed that didn’t contain any item spawns and replaced with another building that contains item spawns.
MATCHMAKING – MAP ROTATION
- Paramo has been removed and Karakin has been added to Normal Matches
- Maps available in Normal Matches:
Weapon Balance Update
Some weapons are unbalanced and causing problem for the players while firing, so here are some updates about its improvements.
The ballistics of the following Sniper Rifles have been adjusted:
- Kar98k(+Julie’s Kar98k)
- Increased muzzle velocity (+20-25m/s)
- Slightly flatter bullet trajectory
- Decreased drag
- Increased damage coefficient at long range (0.9 → 0.95)
Some mechanics of the following Sniper Rifles have been adjusted:
- Kar98k( +Julie’s Kar98k)
- Decreased bolt-action delay
- Increased bolt-action speed
- Faster transition to scoping after bolting.
- Increased rate of fire
The following balance changes have been applied to DMRs:
- Increased bullet drop and reduced damage coefficient at long range for the Mini 14, QBU, SKS and SLR.
- Decreased damage coefficient at long range for the Mk12.
- Increased damage (41 → 42)
- Slightly reduced horizontal recoil
- Slightly reduced horizontal recoil
- Increased damage (51 → 52)
- Reduced horizontal recoil during extended sprays
- Increased damage (35 → 36)
A new progressive weapon skin Buzzkill SLR has been added and it is upgradeable up to 10 levels and each level it has some improvements in its appearance. One thing you must know the upgrades can’t be reverted.
- Sprays can be applied to most surfaces, excluding water, windows, vehicles, and players.
- You can apply Sprays at close-range only and in most situations, including while moving or standing still.
- Sprays cannot be used in the lobby.
- Sprays can be equipped under Customize – Emotes & Sprays tab.
- Each player can only have one spray displayed in the world at a time, with new sprays replacing previous ones.
MATCH RESULTS SCREEN IMPROVEMENT – IN-GAME
Introducing the new Winner Winner Chicken Dinner celebration to make those wins just that bit more special! Alongside this new end-of-match celebration, the results screen has also been improved.
- The celebration begins for winners at match-end and can be canceled, with the match result screen displayed once the celebration is complete.
- If your team wins but you have been killed during the match in Duos and Squads, you will be able to watch your teammates celebrate.
- The celebration isn’t shown if players remain on the death screen, instead showing the match results immediately.
- Fixed an issue where specific flora could cause collision damage.
- Fixed a flickering issue on the wooden windows of a particular Taego building.
- Fixed an issue where the final Blue Zone wouldn’t function correctly in Custom Matches when setting the final Blue Zone location slider to 100%.
- Fixed an issue where the MP5K reload animation was canceled when using a boost item.
- Fixed some locations where items couldn’t be looted due to being obstructed by other objects.
- Fixed a visual issue on Miramar where lines would appear on building walls when scoped.
- Fixed an issue where Steam and Discord Rich Presence wouldn’t display the correct status in Normal, Ranked, and Arcade Mode lobbies.